1. There is no maximum number of pages, but you must include the pictures of the project.
2. Stands for the exhibition will be set up by the INESPO Coordination Centre. Measurements of the stands will be announced later.
3. Everything that is necessary for the exhibition will be provided by the Coordination Centre if requested ahead of time. The materials of the project must be brought by the participants themselves.
4. Every phase of the project must be conducted in accordance with the rules of the International Scientific Regulations, for which the owners of the projects are solely responsible accompanied by their teacher or supervisor.
5. Make sure you bring four printed project reports to INESPO. One you can hand in at the project registration desk and the other three should be placed at your booth for the jury. Also hand in one abstract (min. 1 /2 page, max. 2 pages) of your project at the project registration desk.
It is important that project title, country name and project ID are clearly written at the cover of the project report and abstract.
Please note: there are no printing machines available!